Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Owl have a great journey

  She has been shitting well.  Conclusion the mother is coming and taking care of her baby!
  5 days ago, in the morning, i went to do my regular check-in and felt the owl. 
  "A little cold, shaking is normal.  Why is she a little weaker today?" i asked myself.  Was last nights attempt to fly away tired her so much.
  Convincing myself that the mother is in charge..i continued my day.
  Sadly, on my return that evening.  It had taken another journey other then being a bird! :(
  Sad i was, why did i not pay more attention to my gut feeling and judgement that something was wrong.  I felt responsible! :(
  Monica sweetly put it.  It is the mother's responsability.  I preferred that..
  I buried her under the chickoo tree hoping maybe the fruits will be round as the owl! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment