Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Owl grows..

  Which day are we at?  i believe it is the 4th night, tonight (i prefer nights as they are nocturnal)
  Last night, well better say yester-evening, again the same song different chord and another tone..the baby owl made it up a few steps and hopped onto the mini wall along the balcony and spoke to her mom.
  Her mom kept calling her and responding to her baby.  Slowly getting darker and darker the mom becomes more courageous and approaches her baby.
  I sat on the balcony for easily half an hour silently and motionless.  So sweet and beautiful to watch the song.
  I was afraid the baby would fly off and not make it far enough into a tree.  There are cats and dogs down there!  i trusted and went back inside.
  After an hour or so, for some reason i went downstairs and started to look as i did not hear the song anymore.  The cat had found the owl exactly below where she sat up on the balcony; not so promising for someone who can fly :)
  This time the owl stayed on the balcony.  I trusted that she would stay.  I went to sleep.  But will she behave? i worried.
  The next morning that is today, Thursday, she was still there.
  Has she been fed all these nights?  Is she getting stronger?
  Monica, the bird lover, will go this afternoon to make an analysis! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment