Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where does Saedi go?


  I was doing the rounds; making sure the drip irrigation was working.  Picking up the drips and opening them to make sure nothing is blocking the circulation.
  Who pops up after hours of absence? Saedi.  She had already disappeared this morning when we walked the last field.  Ready obedient followed me back.  i believe she visits our neighbor Iyyanar further up in the cashew fields.
  After disappearing again, she shows up in the evening sunset with a funny head shake!  She ignores Ready completely comes straight for me.
  Head shaking and jerking strangely, i thought she was playful and excited to see me.  i started to play and stroke her neck under.  Her mouth was dirty with red earth.  Uhmm...curious.  She continues to shake her head and open her mouth.  "Saedi, what is the matter?" i query.
  Of course she does not respond with words :)  but she does come to me again asking for help.  
  i look in her jaw and what do i see?  "A band of angels coming after me.." just kidding that is a song that came into my head.
  It was a bone stuck transversely between her teeth!  It was stuck!
  We get a long very well.  she listens to me and is very obedient if not scared :)
  So i pulled it out and of she goes trotting to drink some water.  "Hello, where is the thank you?!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment