Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our watchman Suraj

  I walk the land almost everyday.  Walk the fence to see how it is growing.  Is it breached?
  Since i have this watchman who works part-time, i am more relaxed and reassure :)  I have asked him to do a few things..even i forgot what i had given him to do; to my satisfaction the fence is looking better and better.  He gives good attention to the land.
  The Nepali have a sense of work and aesthetic very deiffernt to the souther folks :)  For example, we have to put sticks for the tomatoes to be held up; he instead put a branch with many smaller branches,,so the green beans looks like a shrub now :)  Of course, with our broken tamil and my broken hindi..i told him, "do it just like in Nepal."
  It is a fine balance between giving freedom to a worker and to control..
  He is happy.  I am happy and the land is happy.  Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment