Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

wind generator

An exercise ball which i borrowed from aurovici to help Perumal get back to shape was lost.
As i borrowed it i figured it was my chance to return it to him. They had a size that was right for me and the one for him was out of stock.
Check another store..which i did today. On entering Canadian Tire, to my right was a wind generator, the same one i have been looking and wanting for several years! yes, right there staring down at me..wow!
You get what you want. right?
i mean it is not yet in my possession but now atleast i know how much it costs and where it is available.
Being alternative and having sufficient winds on the land that tops it..would be perfect in the rainy season when the solar panels have less sun the wind generator would do the job!
so excited, i wish i had the money to get it right now on my return to Auroville, would be a great gift for the land!
i like how the universe works! thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment