I was starting to lose it. The only-Tamil-speaking-workers that didn’t understand directions (or chose not to), the neighbors that had no respect for boundaries, the land and animals that I had no clue how to care for.
Then my knight in shining armor arrived.
Muthu is an Aurovilian child which means, above all else, he just gets it. He looks at the Land and knows what to do. So with his direction and enthusiasm, we are gardening, growing, nurturing, etc. And finally—FINALLY—the workers know what to do.
Plus, when I drive home and lose my sandals in mud puddles, he goes to rescue them the next day. ;)
Much more to come…
- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..
- Natural farming, food forest
- We dig our grave with our teeth
- Freedom of expression is my birth right
- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility
- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.
- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
- "Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."