Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chaaru..uuuh

  So much to say and so little to say.
  Charu, we have worked together in theatre (oh those were fun moments) and can't stop admiring your work as a caricaturist!!
  and now of course , that you contribute to our blog :)
  Charu, Aurovilian by nature, his entry process was a joke..lives with Mirm his son and wife Paula.
  He is an artist, foolish, smart, conncected and cocky!
  Unbeatable you are, my friend, keep up your great job and training your son to become a fine.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment