Back in 1997, i believe Muniandi, Kartik and i started this place called today Solitude.
We did not last very long, we were young but lacked funds to follow up the work on the land which is very suitable for framing.
Krishna came in the picture very gracefully! seriously. He inspired and passionate of natural farming has created an amazing place in Auroville, South India.
They eat of the land (99% grown on the land). He plays the guitar and sings.
Check him and his band at :)
He is an inspiration to me. Hard working, passionate for the land and is proving to us all the abundance, beauty Earth provides us!
- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..
- Natural farming, food forest
- We dig our grave with our teeth
- Freedom of expression is my birth right
- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility
- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.
- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
- "Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."