The chickens here live in trees. The trees receive them happily.
Monica does not.
There is one rooster who lives in the tree behind the bedroom who seems particularly confused.
Monica wants to eat him.
Every morning, around 1am... and 3am... and 6am... this rooster cries and cries and cries.
And so does Monica.
I laugh, smile, sleep.
"Catherine," she said this morning as she drove to work, "I need earplugs." Just then a chicken darted from the bushes and threw its feathery self in front of the wheel, forcing her to swerve and curse. "Goddam chickens are haunting me!"
tee hee. It will be a fun fight to watch.
- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..
- Natural farming, food forest
- We dig our grave with our teeth
- Freedom of expression is my birth right
- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility
- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.
- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
- "Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."