Wow, i wanted to thank Raja for accepting to be there in my absence..not to mention Catherine 'n' Monica too! Great energy you all have..
Am grateful that you all are managing to live together...won't ask how..but i know there is lots of space.
All the way here from Canada, i miss so much working on the land; even just being present means so much..i miss talking to the cows, listening to the animals, breathing the tropical breeze, i feel you lumiere!
Did you work out the washing machine? oh, am i gettin worried? i trust you all doing a great job and being present angels of light :)
- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..
- Natural farming, food forest
- We dig our grave with our teeth
- Freedom of expression is my birth right
- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility
- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.
- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
- "Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."