I like that the Land suddenly isn’t so far. People stop by uninvited. They come for tea or lunch or dinner or for no reason at all. Sometimes they spend the night, sometimes they don’t. But the point is: they come, and it’s always nice to have guests.
Now, if only I had a fridge to serve them cold drinks…
Donate to our solar fridge fund! 0:-)
- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..
- Natural farming, food forest
- We dig our grave with our teeth
- Freedom of expression is my birth right
- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility
- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.
- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
- "Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."