Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Windmill painting

  "why don't you paint it from ontop?!" is what most people are suggesting as i would save money..
  i think if it would be brought  down; a better job would be done especially the primer!

  i tried following colors in line with the 2 petals that radiate this direction
 (courage & progress) - figured not matching..atleast the name lumière is good!
  been a week now, we being careful with the wate
r consumption (of course)..

  The soul of the land, our source of water, pumped by alternative energy, yes!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment