Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cashew harvesting

Every morning, we go around the land looking for those ripe cashew fruits..either they have already fallen and are hidden in the leaves or they simply can be plucked; one only does it if they freely and willingly come off..









  Carrying a bucket you fill it up slowly..it can be quite harduous, crawling on your knews to pick that one cashew this far between the braches..red ants crawling along and not to forget the sun!
  When we have collected them all, we seperate the fruit from the nut and use the fruit to make compost..
  Anyone interested? come along :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment