Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Healing

  Having Tamara and William here is great.
  They came to Auroville for a few days intending to continue their discovery of india; they actually are still here - they are liking it very much.
  We are all staying in the Space of Light (capsule); it is too stuffy in the house. Hot it is these days..
  "..healing Vasantha (amma) and the old man (watchman) is making my stay more worthwile and visiting temples has become secondary..a change of plan and very grateful for this experience" - Tamara.
  Am loving the healing feeling..just what i envision Lumière to be.  A place to play, discover and connect with nature, self-discovery and connect with the outside world.
  The windmill is being healed too ;) hopefully by day after tomorrow it will be pumping water again..we close to dry!
  mmmm, smell of cashew all over, hair dressed with the cashew flowers and fingernails stuffed with cashew juices :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment