Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sarasa, our beautiful dog

Asmara gave that name to our pup..
He is maybe 2 1/2 months now...
He has gone to hell and back - amazing, he had canine distemper a common thing for dogs..even worse is this place has something with dogs, i mean to of our big coconut trees are planted on dead dogs..i mean i lost hope..one afternoon i came back to see him jumpy and energetic and running, that was such a relief.
i did do some EFT and Theta healing on him..did that help? :)
got him vaccinated..

No comments:

Post a Comment