at times i am so grateful for how things can workd out...
it has been a while that i want to improve the fence as the cows enter from so many places, "mulus" (thorns) have been planted, but because of the cashew covering them, they grow very little and creep of the tree which at the end of the day does another purpose..
i have tried talking to the cows, cause actually i do not mind them, they shit all over, the eat the creepers off the growing plants and they are great company (SMILE)...i should try talking to them more because they somehow do eat off the tip of the growing evergreen plants :( or walk so close at times on them and that is sad and heart breaking, as so much attention and love has been put in them.
i mean we had so many parents with their children there for 2 days planting away. beautiful experience..
of course, if i barbed wire the land (17 acres) it would do the job! but...i have planted the tree of abundance, hoping it will shower contributions in the form of colored paper ("money") taking time for the fruits to bear
anyway, called up V. for her permission to take cuttings of the bougainvillia (Protection, Mother's name) could not reach her. the next day i show up at her place and the worker is pruning the thorny plant, super and here i am to take them...i like that! how did that happen?
so home i went with so may cuttings, to put in a bed and get 'em ready for the monsoons! :)
- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..
- Natural farming, food forest
- We dig our grave with our teeth
- Freedom of expression is my birth right
- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility
- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.
- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
- "Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."