Curious enough, our worker picked up a bunch of lemons (lots) from our tree..i carried them with me thinking i will give them as an offering to Indus valley, good timing, it is Dharmesh's birthday :)
i tried giving them to a school on the way as i happened to bump into one of the teachers she thought i should give them to someone else..
Indus valley being a gift economy place, i thought nice way to return in kind
- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..
- Natural farming, food forest
- We dig our grave with our teeth
- Freedom of expression is my birth right
- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility
- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.
- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
- "Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."