Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hiatus

  Wow, that has been a long time since we wrote something.
  Where have we been? what have we been? that is a good question! time goes so fast, so many things come and go..
  trying to keep with the flow all the time :)
  We planted more pepper that we collected from David, Aurodam.
  what is fun and a little stinky though is the bokashi compost collected from some individuals in Auroville; we put in a hole around our planted trees of this year. hoping the roots can feed into the enriched soil.
  Of course the dogs had to dig into it and the sweet stench spread all over :) worst is they come running to you smelling.phew
 

No comments:

Post a Comment