I woke up expecting to feel fresh and excited. But things never go quite as you expect.
Martanda is gone for ten days and I thought it would be my opportunity to reign as unchallenged Lady of the Land once more. It was too much fun this summer… and there are so many things I’ve been dying to do that are just too low on the steward’s priority list. Like build a closet.
But I woke up realizing just how alone I was. This summer there was never a night without friends nearby. This time there isn’t even a watchman to say good morning to. Just me, a bitchy dog, a destructive puppy, and a cat that pisses on the duvet.
Wish me luck.
- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..
- Natural farming, food forest
- We dig our grave with our teeth
- Freedom of expression is my birth right
- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility
- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.
- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
- "Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."