Inspiring..

- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..

- Natural farming, food forest

- We dig our grave with our teeth

- Freedom of expression is my birth right

- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility

- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.

- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
-
‎"Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Out and about in Canada

Well here i am...the beautiful land of Canada the little i have seen!
Raja is taking care of the land while i am out..cashews close to a finish!
I hear it is raining, YES! so glad for the trees we planted..what a relief; it took my departure and all those naked rain dances to have it fall..
Here i am in a healing center called www.greatcentralsun.com - and guess what it has a WATSU pool! well, we are working on making it functional, scratching, scrubbing and painting..trying to prepare it for a big event in the world called live H2O!
Feels like home..sleeping in a VolksWagon..lovely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment