Now, that has been a long time since we wrote anything on our blog.
So much i have wanted to share and express..our last story has been our new hens.
Our hen's have perished. Three cocks are standing alive and flying!
There has been 2 workers digging a trench. I asked them if they could get me some country hens. They willingly brought us 2 beautiful ones.
1 week in the storeroom to get used to the place. Yesterday, our lady Padma, from Bommayarpalayam, decided to leave the hens go and enjoy our roosters! The day goes by she has to leave to get home..the dogs are running after the hens..one is in the tree another she has no idea.
Over the phone, talking to her from Quiet made me nervous. Luckily, Catherine was close by, we made it in record time to save one hen that was under the grass unreachable by the dogs and the other was simply not traceable..good camouflage. By nightfall, the hen flies down to go up a tree with our cocks! phew..(sigh)
- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..
- Natural farming, food forest
- We dig our grave with our teeth
- Freedom of expression is my birth right
- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility
- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.
- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
- "Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."