Walking alone on red foot tracks through forest is an absorbing experience for me. Thoughts are controlled as they traverse across mind's corridors giving me a poise from where to choose which to entertain and which to let pass. I became contemplative this morning, as I was walking through the maze of barks under the canopy of the Auroville dry evergreen.
- It takes a village to raise a child - African saying
- Nature is our best teacher
- we are the world, we are the ones to make a brighter day!..
- Natural farming, food forest
- We dig our grave with our teeth
- Freedom of expression is my birth right
- Freedom of speech comes with great responsibility
- I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do; All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakeable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.
- The Mother said - it is not this OR that, it is this AND that
- Life is for living not to understand
- "Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees."